Sunday, March 7, 2010

Is this a compliment?!

So it's the first day back after the weekend and I actually did take the time to plan out what I was going to wear to school this morning. I don't usually dress up in skirts and suites all the time but I enjoy it from time to time and I was in the mood today. I wore a knee length, eight piece, navy blue skirt with a white ruffled shirt (3/4 sleeve), a red, tight fit jacket and flat ballerina shoes.

And the day began...

(conversation with student)

Student: (puts hand up)
Teacher: yes?
Student: I don't know if this is a compliment but can I just say something?
Teacher: Yes what is it?
Student: I just want to say that I think you look something like the '70's today... i like it!
Teacher: Well thank you very much! I would take that as being a compliment!
Student: (big smile)

I'm not all too sure if I did "look like the '70's" or not... but that's beside the point

Some kids are just too cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment